What you need to know from Apple's September 2016 event
Apple held it's Special Event today in San Francisco unveiling the new iPhone and Series 2 of the Apple Watch. Here's what you need to know (and for those of you who don't like to read, here's the highlights in a 107sec video!).
- Super Mario Run - Nintendo announced that Super Mario Run is coming to App Store for a set price.
- Real-time collaboration - You can now work on iWork documents in real time with your colleagues.
Apple Watch - Series 2
- Series 2 - Launching Sep 16.
- New Ceramic Case - 4 times harder than Stainless Steel!
- Swim Proof - Finally the watch will be swim proof to 50 meters.
- 50% Faster.
- Display - 2 times brighter.
- Built in GPS.
- New Nike+ Apple Watch.
- Watch OS3 Coming.
- Pokemon Go coming to Apple Watch (Why ??).
- New finishes Black and Jet Black.
- Force Sensitive Home Button.
- Water & dust resistant.
- New Camera - iPhone 7 Plus will include 2x optical zoom and depth of field.
- 25% Brighter.
- New Speakers - Stereo and 2 times as loud.
- EarPods - now will connect through lighting port but they will include a connector for old headphones with all phones.
- AirPods - New wireless earphones. They will automatically switch to the device your are using.
- 120 times faster than the original iPhone.
- iOS10 on it's way!
- Will now be available in 256 Gb.
There you go, iPhone 7 will be available in Australia September 16.