iOS 5 - Here's What's Coming Tomorrow to Your iPhone and iPad!
With all the recent news surrounding Apple at the moment, I thought it might be nice to pause and recap on 10 of the biggest changes coming with the new upgrade to the OS for iPhones, iPads and iPod Touches tomorrow.
1. New Notifications - Total overhaul on how your device will handle notifications.
2. iMessage - Your texts will now be free between iOS devices and now brings iPad and iPod touch into the conversation.
3. Newstand - Finally one place for all your subscriptions updated automatically in the background.
4. Reminders - Set your yourself a reminder based on your location.
5. Twitter - Full twitter integration throughout the OS.
6. Camera - Finally Take photos using the volume up switch and double tap the home button to go straight to the camera app.
7. Photos - Edit your photos on your device including Red Eye and Auto Enhance, with iCloud take a photo on your iPhone and have it on all your devices automatically with Photostream
8. Safari - Brings tabbed browsing to the iPad, Reader for cluttered websites and Reading List to let you read articles at your leisure.
9. PC Free - No longer will you need to tether your device to a computer to setup or sync !
10. Calendar - The Calendar gets a major update enabling you to now make appointments and move them by simply tapping the relevant time
Watch all the changes here: