Apple has updated their iBook App to today with new fonts, beautiful covers for public domain novels and a great night theme which is a lot easier on your eyes when reading in the dark.
"What’s New in Version 1.5
iBooks 1.5 adds the following new features as well as some stability and performance improvements:
• Nighttime reading theme makes reading books in the dark easier on the eyes.
• Full-screen layout lets you focus on the words without distraction.
• iBooks now features an improved selection of fonts, including Athelas, Charter, Iowan, and Seravek.
• Beautiful new classic covers for public domain books.
• A redesigned annotation palette makes it easier to choose a color for your highlighted text"