Apple is currently advertising through Seek for an "Apple Retail Creative - New Store Opening - South Perth".
PerthNow is reporting that the shop will be located in Booragoon's Garden City with sources saying that Apple has taken over at least 2 previous shops and that it will be located by K-Mart.
Do you think this is a good location for the 2nd Apple store in Perth ?
The full text of the Seek ad is below:
Apple Retail Creative - New Store Opening - South Perth
- Share your passion & knowledge for all things Apple by educating our customers.
- You'll be surrounded by an amazing group of people & let's not forget products.
- Be truly supported & offered continuous career development to see yourself grow!
Apple is a vibrant organisation with offices in every major market in the world. Innovation and ease of use is seen in everything that Apple does, from award-winning product design that is both beautiful and functional to developing and marketing hardware, software and other leading products such as the number one music player in the world, iPod.Apple's success has been based on the exceptional people who are both passionate and committed to doing their best. If you would like to be part of this winning team read on.
In most retail stores, the customer relationship ends with a purchase. At the Apple Retail Store, that’s where it all begins. The Apple store is more than a store—it’s a place of community where open communication, learning, leading, and growing serve to enrich our customers’ lives. Creatives help build this community through their dedication to teaching and training all things Apple—because happy, enthusiastic customers tell their friends.A candidate we’ll love:
• You’re warm and friendly, and you love sharing knowledge.
• You enjoy meeting people and building relationship with customers.
• You’re an artist who proudly dabbles in the digital realm.
• Whether in front of a class or working one-on-one, you’re a natural-born teacher who believes in hands-on learning.
• You know your way around Apple’s pro and consumer tools for creating and editing digital media.
• You enjoy staying on top of Apple’s latest innovations and have a knack for choosing the perfect solutions for customers.
• You speak in layman’s terms, but you’re also a good listener with lots of patience.A position you’ll love:
• Providing personal, one-on-one training and adjusting your teaching style and pace to meet the needs of the individual.
• Conducting presentations and workshops using Apple-approved training techniques and materials.
• Being one of the go-to people for creative tools knowledge in the store.
• Patiently showing customers such basic computing skills as double-clicking, using the Internet, organising photos, and creating simple websites.
• Teaching our customers how to make a movie, record a song, draw digitally or edit photos. Or perhaps teach a new user how to use a mouse for the first time.The ideal opportunity for digital artists:A job at an Apple Retail Store is a chance to use your hands and heart. To use your knowledge and experience. To contribute meaningfully to people’s lives with your artistry.To delight. Enrich. Impress. Engage. Inspire.Are you ready to join the retail revolution?Apply now.